We are celebrating Brooklyn's 2nd Birthday today. She got up this morning and I said how old are you today? This is what she did....
We've been working on it for the past couple days and she just can't get her thumb to hold down the right fingers, she likes this way better! :) She also says TWO when she's doing it.
5 comments:
Happy birthday little girly! I can't wait to see pictures!
OMG. Has it really been that long... what a cute girl. Also love the blocks you made so cute.
Happy... Happy...
Birthday!
OH my heck she is so cute! I cant believe it!!
tHAT IS too cute. I hope you had a fun day. I love that girls hair!
HAPY BIRTHDAY BROOKLYN! I forgot our girls were so close together. TOo bad they can't be neighbors and buddies! Hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment