Just wanted to wish my husband of 9 - yes I really mean 9 - years a Happy Anniversary!
I woke up this morning and I thought man I've been married 9 years today and I have a 5 year old little princess who starts Kindergarten next month and my baby girl is 2! Where does all the time go? I really can't believe how quickly time is passing! Then I get on here and realize I have not blogged in a month. I have plenty to blog it's just that once summer finally came after all the rain we have been trying to make time for all the stuff we usually do in the summer but with a month less to do it in. Keep watch, I promise I'll get something posted soon!
2 comments:
9 years! That is so awesome. I hope you guys had a fun night to celebrate
WOW that's so cool! okay so since your now PRIVATE my blog doesn't update when you post :0( that's ok anyhow how are you guys? I hope all is well :0)
Post a Comment