Wednesday, August 12, 2009

We LoVe SuMmEr!

We have done so many fun things this summer, I don't even know where to begin. It would seriously take me all day to play "catch up" Here's a little of what we've been doing.....
We've been to Lagoon twice with Uncle Clint. This was the first time for both girls and they loved every minute of it...even though we got rained on both times we were there!


We also went to Soda Springs to see the geyser, and then on to Hooper Springs for a picnic. Thanks to Aunt Judy for inviting us! We loved it and can't wait to make the trip again!


We went to Tony Grove (one of my favorite places on Earth!) and had dinner with my family while they camped...

Kimberly, Troy, Alex, Nyssa & Clint chillin' by the fire...

Uncle Clint, McKenzie, Brinlee, Brooklyn and Marli chillin' by the fire...

Sheryl, Kent, Jacquie & Chad

We've been swimming at Twin Lakes...


Well... That's all for now folks! I have so much more to post but it will have to come another time. Please stay tuned and check out my older posts, I blogged a slide show from McKenzie's birthday too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot you blog went private so I haven't checked in a while! Looks like you've been having fun though. I miss Lagoon! It was so good to see you guys! Thanks again for coming all the way there. It meant a lot to all of us! :)

Ashley said...

wOW, BUsy but fun summer. I love seeing all the pictures and hearing how things are going. How can Kenzie be 5. What a cute girl! Happy Late bIrhtday!