So I have totally slacked at blogging all summer long and now here it is November... almost December! I keep making promises to myself that I will find the time but somehow I never do. Now it's at the point where I have so much that I want to post it's a little overwhelming! I'm hoping to get it all done before next week, with the holidays coming I want it out of the way so I can post the fun stuff we are doing during the holidays! I figure the easiest way will be for me to do a month at a time. Here comes July always the busiest...The words will be few and pictures plentiful!
Once the rain finally stopped at the end of June we didn't have a single uneventful weekend. The 4th of July weekend Chad got stuck working but it was my moms birthday so we went to lunch with my family and to the car show later that day. We always have fun with family no matter what we are doing.
I wanted a picture of the girls in their festive shirts but they were being silly. Look at their faces! Especially Kenzie's...what is that look?
During that next week we made a trip up to Soda Springs to the geyser. I was so much fun! The water is just right and the kids had so much fun running through it when it was erupting and in the little spring that runs off of it when it wasn't!
We went to Tony Grove for the day while my Dad and Brothers were camping there. The girls love to be outdoors exploring!
We had our annual reunion with Chad's parents and siblings and their families on the weekend of July 24th. We always have so much fun together! This year Grandma and Grandpa decided on a pirate theme and even went to the beach and buried a treasure before all the kids came. Here's the kids and all their loot.
By the end of July we also started to see the fruits (and vegetables) of our labor from the garden. The girls loved helping pick peas and beans. I was lucky if I had enough peas to serve with a meal when they helped. They loved eating them straight out of the pods!
We made another camping/fishing trip up Logan Canyon.
Can you believe Kenzie sitting there holding a fish! She was pretty proud that her Dad helped her catch it!
1 month down, 3 more to go...
No comments:
Post a Comment