Thursday, December 3, 2009

October

I love October...it's the start of my favorite time of year. I love Halloween and knowing that Thanksgiving and Christmas will soon follow. This year Kenzie kept telling me she wanted to be an evil. I kept asking, " An evil what?" and she kept telling me, "Just an evil" I finally thought to ask her what an evil looks like and she says, "They wear red and have horns and a tail and pitchfork!" Ahhh a devil! So she was a devil and Brooklyn, being the little stinker she is, was a skunk. We found a lot of halloween stuff to do during the month. There was a fun party at Willow Park with games and crafts, which they loved.

Always a favorite. The Pumpkin Walk.

Brooklyn as Snow White

Kenzie as Cinderella

We carved pumpkins.

And the day before Halloween we had a Halloween party and let the girls have a few friends over. We played games and I made little pumpkin shaped pizzas for dinner.

Among our guests were Rialy the pirate...

...Savanah the fairy...

...Karl the farmer....

...and Brinlee was Sleeping Beauty.

On Halloween we dressed up and did a little trick-or-treating. We dressed up for so many different things, we definetly made good use of these costumes!

During October we also made our first trip to Chuck E. Cheese. The girls loved it and I'm totally guilty of having just as much fun, if not more, than they did!

We also made a trip down to my cousin Lauren's house in Lehi for my cousin Dana's baby shower. It's not very often we get to welcome a little boy to the family!

We made the trip to the Heritage Farm this year for all the fall stuff they do. I forgot my camera so hopefully someone will send some to me soon and I can post them too.

No comments: