Savanah came to play yesterday and I helped the girls paint trees with fall colors. we painted their arms and made a tree trunk and then their hands were the limbs then they finger, or sometimes their whole hands :), painted the leaves with fall colors on their trees. They had a lot of fun with the paint, and boy was it messy! Brooklyn tried to copy what I did to help make the tree trunk and rubbed dark green paint all the way up her arm. Kenzie also got a little carried away the first time around and painted her whole paper and lost track of the tree so she got to paint her hand and arm twice.
Brookyln hard at work...
Kenzie, pround of her work...
Savanah wasn't to sure about it at first. She just looked at the paint at first then tried to wipe it off on her leg and the table and chair but after I showed her how it makes a "pretty picture" she loved it.
I didn't realize until after that the flash wasn't on on my camera so they came out weird. I had my hands full with all three of them painting and noticed after I had them all cleaned up that didn't come out very good. Anyhow, here's their masterpieces!
P.S. Thanks for the idea Lauren
1 comment:
That's awesome!!! I'm so glad you guys tried it, although you are super brave to do it with 3! I had my hands full just keeping Maddie on track. They turned out so cute.
Post a Comment