Knowing that this is officially the last week of summer since fall starts on Monday and the weather is supposed to change a great deal this weekend we made a couple trips to the park to play this week. Tuesday me and the girls went to lunch and then to the park with Michelle and Davin.
Kenzie
Brooklyn showing off her bellybutton :)
Davin, Brooklyn & McKenzie playing in the trees
While I have to say that fall is probably my favorite season, (because I love Halloween, the leaves changing and cooler weather and also because it means Christmas is not far away!!!) I am sad that summer is coming to a close. We had a lot of fun this summer, I seriously think we did something fun almost every weekend of it! It seemed to go by WAY too fast.
2 comments:
I am with you on a love for the changes fall brings, but it's always hard to find things to do in the house all day when it is too cold to go outside. Looks like a nice day to play though, I hope it doesn't get too cold too fast there!
Good to hear from you guys! Your girls look so big. Enjoy the fall leaves for us since they don't exist in Las Vegas! Logan is gorgeous in the fall...
Post a Comment