What a sweet post. It makes me excited for Ella to grow up and be Maddie's buddy. Your girls are so cute together.
I am struck by how different your girls hair is. Brooklyns is sooo curly! I have been surprised at how much Ella looks like Maddie when she was a baby, I expected them to be different. It will be fun to watch as they grow up.
3 comments:
And how could you not? They are so cute, and I love that they are into the same things. I am glad you had a good thanksgiving too.
What a sweet post. It makes me excited for Ella to grow up and be Maddie's buddy. Your girls are so cute together.
I am struck by how different your girls hair is. Brooklyns is sooo curly! I have been surprised at how much Ella looks like Maddie when she was a baby, I expected them to be different. It will be fun to watch as they grow up.
I love girls too! What is your address? I need it for you're Christmas card! my e-mail is noellibelli@hotmail.com
Post a Comment