Monday, December 8, 2008

Girls Just wanna have fun!

Saturday I picked up my friend Jackie and we, along with my girls spent the whole day together. We went to lunch, shopped our hearts out and then ended the day with going to see the lights at temple square with Grandma Dianne and Chad's sister Crystal and her husband Allen and my nephew Drew. It was so beautiful! I was totally bummed to have forgotten my camera only to discover the next day that it was actually in my purse the entire time! So these are not my pictures but I did find them on the ksl photo gallery! As you'll see it's definetly worth the trip and even better in person.



Pictures take by Vickie Vega & Allen Zuagg

2 comments:

Ashley said...

So pretty! I am glad you could get out and have fun. Wish we could see pics of your girls day out:-)

Anonymous said...

I see you were in SLC again and didn't let me know! :) Temple square is only like 20 minutes from where I live! Anyway, hope to seeyou soon!