Since the weather warmed up, Kenzie had been catching and playing with potato - or rolly polly- bugs. I gave her a jar and she has throughly enjoyed making them a home with grass, dandelions, sticks and even a feather to climb on. Well the other day I'm doing laundry and bathing Brooklyn after dinner and she decides she doesn't want her new pet to be all alone and finds some family members. Well she takes the jar in her room and a little while later I call her for her bath. While she's in the bath Brooklyn goes in her room and comes back out holding one of her bugs, I ask how she got it and she leads me to this.......


She had turned the bottom level of her dollhouse into a bug house. They were about 5 crawling around in there still and we found a few more that had escaped. They were crawling all over in her room, about 10 all together. Thank goodness it was only potato bugs!
1 comment:
That is pretty funny! I love all the park pictures too. Brooklyns hair is always exciting for me to see.
Post a Comment