Thursday, May 14, 2009

Warm weather is finally here for now at least...

So I realize I have not blogged in a while, I've just been having so much fun being able to take my kids outside! We have made, ummm, I can't even count how many trips to the park. My girls love Willow Park the best! There's so many things to play on and they love the animals. We've been able to have Savanah along with us a couple times and also been able to meet up with some of my friends and their kids.

(Top right: Kenzie on the monkey bars. Top left: Brooklyn on the slide. Bottom right: Savanah on the slide Bottom Left: Kenzie taking Lilly down the slide)

The girls have enjoyed playing outside on the swing and we set up the trampoline too. They also had a blast today blowing, and of course chasing, bubbles at Grandma's house. Even Brooklyn finally got the art of bubble blowing down today! It was so funny to watch her, she was blowing so hard I thought she'd pass out!

Kenzie's a pro by now...

Brooklyn concentrating hard...

See her bubbles...

I had a great Mother's Day. I got a sweet little card from Kenzie, she made it at school and Chad stuck some spending cash in there for me so I could go and buy some stuff I wanted. I was able to go with my whole family to lunch and I got a gorgeous planter for my porch from my parents. Then we were able to have dinner with Chad's Mom and Dad. It was a perfect day!!!

I also wanted to post something fun my friend Jackie and I did over the weekend. We painted terra cotta pots and seperated a plant of mine that was outgrowing the pot it was in. I didn't take long at all and was pretty easy and inexpensive and I really like how they turned out. I gave one to both our mom's for Mother's day.

No comments: