Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

I'm so lucky for all the reasons I have to celebrate Mother's Day!
I have my sweet little princess Brooklyn - who I just can't help but smile at - she's so sweet!
And McKenzie, who amazes me everyday! I walked into her room one day and found her "locked up in a castle" - she's got such an imagination!
I really have the best mom ever! She's one of my best friends!
I do have the best mother-in-law! (How many people can say that!)
And also a husband that spoils me rotten. I've been wanting a nice camera FOREVER and he finally broke down and got me one! YAY!

I hope you all had a great Mother's Day too!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO COOL!!!!!!! J got me one for my b-day 2 yrs ago and I LOVE IT. You will love taking pics of the fam with it. It's AWESOME :0) Can't wait to see you play with it and get some great pics of your CUTE girls :0)