The Living Planet aquarium is one of the neatest places! I can't believe we waited this long to go there and I can not wait to go back again!
I love how the starfish was right up to the window so we could get a good look at it.
Jellyfish!
Brooklyn's favorite animal was the penguins. She found a stuffed one in the gift shop to bring home with her.
Sharks!
McKenzie's favorite part was the stingrays. She did not want to pet the ones in the petting tank but when I finally got her to she was glad she did. She ended up finding a stuffed one to take home. It was so crazy how they come up and out of the water right to you.
I love the seahorses! Reading about them and seeing how little and delicate they are was so neat!
So there's this funny thing that happens when you ask Chad what he wants or what sounds good for dinner. He always says "Steak and Lobster" When the girls saw this lobster they knew that Chad would love it because it was soooo big! We had to take their pictures with it so he could see just how big it was!
Electric Eel. It was weird to be in that hall and hear the hum to indicate he was in stunning or hunting mode.
Brooklyn couldn't get enough of the machine that allows you to "Feel the Eel" She kept doing it over and over and just giggling. McKenzie wouldn't even touch it!
Had to post a picture of a piranha. Funny they look so cute but are so vicious!
Deuce Bigelow anyone?
1 comment:
we love that place! we have been time and time again because it's so fun for Daxton. Call us when you come down and we will join you!
Post a Comment