Sunday, March 20, 2011

Rock Star Birthday Party!

I can not believe that my baby girl is already 4 years old! Where does the time go? This year we chose a Rock Star theme for her party. She really is our little Rock Star! I took the day off and we spent the day together making dinner for our party guests and making/decorating her cake and cupcakes. It would not have been complete if I hadn't let her lick the frosting off the decorator when we finished and put sprinkles on the cupcakes!

I let her open one present before the party... a new outfit (with a Rock shirt) that she could wear for her party. I also made hair bows to match the shirt and all the decorations!
All dressed up and ready for a party!
I let her help me decorate...
and set out her presents.
Finally it was time! She blew out the candles...
We ate cake and ice cream...
And she opened lots of fun and very much loved gifts!
She was so excited to get the Rockstar Zhu-Zhu pet from Kenzie!
And Kenzie, being the great reader she is, was so sweet to read all her birthday cards to her (including this one she made special, all by herself!)
We sent everyone home with a treat bag full of everything a Rock Star needs... tattoos and ring pops, glow-bracelets and so much more! Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with us! We love you all!

(She got to go shopping and picked these out with $ she got from Grandma Jean, Aunt Wendy & Roger and Trish) Thanks everyone!

No comments: