Kenzie loves Taylor Swift, she has almost every song on the cd memorized. She will take it in her room and turn it up real loud and just sing her little heart out, here's a clip of her singing her favorite song.
Yesterday Kenzie spent the whole day with Grandma Liebes, she took her shopping and to lunch then they went back to her house and she helped Grandma do some yardwork, she was so messy when she came home but she had a blast! When she woke up this morning she was ready to do it all over again! Ewww! Her shoes were all wet because they'd just sprayed all the mud off them.
Since Kenzie was gone it was just me and Brookie all day. She was so silly, she kept hiding and playing peek-a-boo with me all day. I think she was really lost and bored without her big sis!
This was today at lunch, she was so tired she fell asleep in her high chair.
2 comments:
The baby sleeping in the highchair is so classic...I LOVE IT! I wish our camera would do video it is so fun to see their personaliy. You got some movers and shakers on your hands:-)
Hi Jacquie! Sorry it has taken me so long to respond... my parents have been visiting for a week and it was hard to get anything done. :) Brooklyn's chicken dance to Paula Abdul is hilarious. I love her blond curls.
I have taught my sisters how to build blog backgrounds using html code, but it's kind of complicated. You might like one of these templates that do the work for you: http://bloggingbackgrounds.blogspot.com/. Good luck!
Post a Comment