Our weather has been very unpredictable. Some days it's like summer and then the next it's snowing. On May 1st we had snow and it was cold enough that it actually stuck to the ground. Thank goodness it didn't stick long. We are supposed to have warm weather for the next few days now. We've got our fingers crossed, now that the girls have been able to play outside for a while, days when they can't are just terrible. My tulips have finally bloomed, I took these pictures yesterday.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Here's what we've been up to lately...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It looks like a constant party at your house with two girls! I love the makeup pictures, and she will too in a few years:-) Brooklyn looks so much like you I think, she seems quite active, probably tryingt o keep up with big sis!
Hi! your kids are soooo darling! i love the pics of them in the tulips.. so cute. Looks like you guys are always having a blast. love- dana
Your girls are so beautiful! I can't believe how many girls there are on our side of the family! Are we ever going to get boys? Well, I'm jealous that you have a yard and tulips and all that. How fun!
Post a Comment