Monday, May 12, 2008

Lucky, Lucky Me!

So this was my Mother's Day surprise! I actually got it Friday but we've had a pretty busy weekend so I'm just now getting around to taking a picture so I could, well, show it off! We've been needing another car because Chad has to commute so far, instead of buying another junker we decided to buy a new one for me and just keep the malibu for Chad to use. It's a 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix, obviously it's silver on the outside and black on the inside, and it has so many extras I'll be lucky to learn how to use everything. I love that it has keyless entry, it makes it so much easier for me to get the girls in and out of the car!

Mother's Day was nice. We visited with Dianne for a little bit in the afternoon and that morning we went to breakfast with my Mom & Dad & family. Here's a picture of all of us girls together.


Me & my girls

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Boy, I'd say lucky you:-) That is so exciting. I love grand prixs, and if I were to get one I would get exactly what you did. Silver outside, and black interior. you should have bought our grand am that we're selling. It's an 2003 though so not near as fancy! Congratulations!

☆Lisa☆ said...

Lucky girl! Man I need to hurry up and be a mom to presents like that! Congrats dude!

☆Lisa☆ said...

Oh P.S. I found this neat website that lets you do online scrabooking, and I know how much you love that! It's called scrapblog.com it's really easy to use. TTYL.