Saturday we borrowed Grandpa's boat for the day and went to Twin Lakes in Idaho. Donald and Judy and their family came and also some friends of ours. Mostly the girls loved playing in the shallow water and sand again.
This was the first time Brookyln was on the boat and she LOVED it.

She HAD to sit all by herself which was scary for me! She didn't even want me to hold onto her hand, I'd try and she'd shake me off every time. She such a little daredevil I was nervous but she just sat there and enjoyed the wind blowing through her hair.
Kenzie on the other hand is not so brave, she sat by herself for a minute...
...then decided she was safer to sit with Uncle Clint.
I can't blame her though, I have to admit that she gets that from me. I have never even been out on the tube behind the boat before but I finally tried it. I made Chad just putt around while I was on it and I didn't stay on long. Sorry but no pictures were allowed of that since I'm sure I looked like a total dork! I will try it again though, when I get the nerve again :) I apparently need to try it laying down or kneeling, that's what all the guys did and they had too much fun trying to get each other to fall off going over big waves really fast! Fun that is til Sunday when the sore muscles set in!
She HAD to sit all by herself which was scary for me! She didn't even want me to hold onto her hand, I'd try and she'd shake me off every time. She such a little daredevil I was nervous but she just sat there and enjoyed the wind blowing through her hair.
Kenzie on the other hand is not so brave, she sat by herself for a minute...
Clint and I took the girls out on the air mattresses. Kenzie could have done it all day but the little busy bee wanted off as soon as she got on, she's not much for sittin still. :)
2 comments:
It's so funny how different your kids can be. I'm hoping for a more mellow, not such a busy bee this time:-) Looks like a fun time!
Hey girlie! Looks like you guys had a great time. I hope to make it to twin lakes someday, I've heard it's really neat there.
Also, I changed my website to
www.the-dream-weavers.blogspot.com
so update me k!
Lisa =D
Post a Comment