Last week Clint and I took McKenzie, Brooklyn & Savanah to Willow Park. The first thing in the park is the monkeys and they all three loved watching them climb around. 
And as always feeding the ducks is a big hit with the little kids. Brookyln and Savanah kept sticking their whole hands in there and the theres so many ducks they are a little rough. I was afraid they were gonna get bit and really hurt but luckily they made it home with all their fingers intact.



1 comment:
I hadn't realized how far behind I was on checking blogs. Your family has been up to a whole lot of fun this summer. What kind of pre school is Kinsie going to? Boy once they start tht school stuff, you are suddenly celebrating their graduation.Life just flies by.
I wish my grandbabies lived closer so we could play more, but I have to take whatever time I can get when we get together. Dana just got moved into her house so I think we will be gathering there alot for the next few years to help them get a yard in and paint and so forth.
Enjoy the beautiful fall,
Aunt Marcia
Post a Comment