So yesterday was Kenzie's first day of preschool. I got to go and stay with her since it was her first day and she had so much fun! Of course her first thing to talk about is the playhouse on the playground, but she also loved making "bug soup" and singing songs with all the other kids. They practiced some letters and it was so neat to see that she knew so many already. In her class there is a girl named Kinlee and also a McKinlee and a Brooke, that they call Brookie, she thought that was pretty funny. I really think she's going to have a lot of fun there. I just can't believe my little girl has grown up so fast!
1 comment:
That is so cute she is in Kindergarten. I can only imagine how weird it is on that first day. The picture is so sweet, I love it.
Post a Comment