Monday, April 7, 2008

Here Goes...

So this is my first time blogging. I have lots of friends and family that do it and I love to get on them and see pictures of their kids and find out what's new, so I am giving it a try. Here are a few pictures of our girls from Easter. This is Kenzie painting Easter eggs at Meahma and Papa's house (that's what we call my mom and dad), and yes that's a paintbrush! She would have sat there all day if there had been more eggs. She loves to pretend to paint so she really loved actually doing it!
This was Easter morning, the girls were checking to see what the Easter Bunny brought. Brooklyn was so excited about her new shoes she just had to have them on and they wouldn't fit over her pj's. The little stinker also managed to open one of the plastic eggs and was stuffing jellybeans in her mouth. She's trying to look so sweet and innocent, too bad she got blue stuff all over her face!


Here are the the girls in their Easter dresses and Kenzie with her hair curled. It doesn't last long and she doesn't let me do it very often, I had to get a picture while I could.


This was our easter Egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Liebes' house.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I'm so glad you started your blog. I can't believe how big the girls are and look at those curls. Glad to hear from you and that all is well.

grandmadianne said...

Well, if this isn't the cutest family anyone could ever ask for....and they belong to us! Thanks, Jacquie & Chad, for giving us such adorable little grandaughters! Love from Grandpa & Grandma Liebes. :)

☆Lisa☆ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
☆Lisa☆ said...

Yeppie!!! Michelle helped me find you. I'm happy to see you on here. Your girls are so cute! We need to get Michelle going on this blog thing. Can you believe it's snowing today!!! Ugh....