Monday, April 21, 2008

These Silly Girls

So this last week has been pretty uneventful. Both the girls have been sick, Kenzie on Tuesday then Brooklyn caught whatever it was and was sick Friday & Saturday. We didn't really do much but hang around the house because of it. The weather was nice so chad set up the trampoline, Kenzie enjoyed a whole lot of playing outside with Chad while I had my hands full with Brooklyn.
Kenzie kept begging me to come outside and watch her jump, I took Brooklyn out for a little bit to try to distract her from being grumpy. She liked crawling on the trampoline but she freaked out when Kenzie bounced her a little, then she wanted off! Brooklyn has been playing with dolls a lot lately, here she is feeding the baby...
...And of course a little for herself!She's also discovered she can climb. She gets up on things and just grins from ear to ear. The other day she pushed her little Elmo chair up to the front of the recliner and used it as a step to get into it, she was so proud of herself. Here she is up on Kenzie's bed.
I've had this play set with lip glosses and nail polish and stuff in it downstairs for a long time and Kenzie keeps wanting to play with it, so I finally let her get a couple things out of it. Here she is in the bathroom "putting her make-up on."OOOO-LA-LA! Gimme a kiss!



1 comment:

Ashley said...

Where did you buy your house? It's nice it has a yard and everything. You definently have girls on your hands, dolls, and makeup. It is like night and day to what we do. Trains, and balls. I love all the pictures.