Ahhh springtime, you just never know what to expect! Tuesday was nice, it was pretty warm and the girls enjoyed playing outside! 
Wednesday we got more snow, enough to blanket the ground again but it warmed up today and most of it has melted away. My aunt Connie came over today and we met her and Jerry and my mom at the park. This weekend is supposed to be really nice. We can't wait!
Awww.... Isn't this just too cute!
Everybody loved feeding the ducks. 

Look at that tounge! Brooklyn loves to swing. She giggled the whole time!
This is how Kenzie does the monkey bars! 

3 comments:
Jacquie,
I'm so glad to find you in blog heaven! Your girls are so beautiful, and getting so big. I have missed seeing your family at holidays, hope we can make schedules work sometime soon.
Aren't blogs great, I could get lost for days checking on everyone I know, (and some I don't) Tell you folks hi!
Aunt Marcia
hey there! it is great to catch up with you! your girls are so beautiful! dana
Hi Jacquie! I'm so glad you started a blog. I have been wanting to respond to comments you make on our blogs and now I can. It's fun to learn more about you guys... too bad it has to happen in cyberspace since we hardly ever see each other. It's fun to see other babies (toddlers?!?) Maddie's age. I LOVE Brooklyn's curls! I am having the hardest time with Maddie's fine, fuzzy hair as it gets longer. Anyway, good to hear from ya.
Post a Comment