Monday, April 14, 2008

Whew.... What a weekend!

So this weather this weekend was Great! Despite the chilly wind here and there it was really nice! Friday afternoon Dianne and I took the girls to Baby Animal Days. The girls really had fun, Brooklyn just mostly wanted to pull on their fur but she did like looking at all the animals. There were chickens, turkeys, peacocks, geese and ducks all over the place! They had baby bunnies, ducks, and little chicks for the kids to hold. They had petting zoos set up with baby pigs, goats, sheep, cows, baby horses, alpacas, and the biggest, softest bunny I've ever seen! Thanks for going with us Grandma! See how big this bunny is, It was nearly as big an Brooklyn!GET ME OUTTA HERE! Brooklyn thought the little horses were pretty neat until they cornered her!
Bunny loves. Isn't that just so sweet!Look at that little mischevious grin! She wanted that little bunny SO bad!
On our way home we stopped at my mom's, Savanah was there and for once I had my camera. Isn't she a cutie!
Saturday we went to Donald and Judy's house for dinner, since they'd been out 4-wheeling earlier that day we took the girls for a little ride while we were there.Sunday afternoon Chad and I took the girls to the park here in town. Kenzie was so silly, she kept telling us "I'm gonna go do something on that toy over there and don't even watch k guys!" Then Chad climbed up on one of those big domes made of metal bars and she tells him, "I don't think that's a good idea ok dad."Poor little girl has my skin! Just a few minutes in the sun and she's burnt! Brooklyn got her first little sunburn, last night her little cheeks were all red. Today has been really nice too, except its getting really windy because there's another storm coming tonight and it's supposed to be yucky tomorrow and Wednesday. I just hope it clears up again for the weekend again!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Could your girls be any cuter? Oh man, I can't believe Brooklyn...her cute blonde curly hair is so cute. I am glad that you emailed me, and now we can stay up to date with blogging. I always want to do animal days but hear it is too crowded. How fun for your kids though!

Anonymous said...

How cute are your girls!? I bet it is so fun to have two... I don't know about them but my little girl can be such a drama queen at just 3 months old! It sure is fun though! I'm glad you have a blog now... its such a great way to keep in touch!