So the other day us girls were playing with blocks and Brooklyn just decides to climb in the bucket. We started burying her with the blocks and she just giggled, she thought it was so funny!
Then Kenzie had her turn!
Last weekend was so nice. We got out Kenzie's bubble gun and she blew lots and lots of bubbles for Brooklyn and Rialy.
While they were playing Brooklyn just plops down on the grass and I don't think she liked the way it felt on her bare legs! Look at this face!
1 comment:
yOUr new blog template is cute, but not as cute as your girls. I can't get over how curly brooklyns hair is. It's adorable. I hope my little girl has curly hair, but doubt it. Wish it was sunny today so the kids could go outside. Thomas reacts very similiar to grass.
Post a Comment