Our friends Michelle and Brandon had a Birthday Party for their son, Davin yesterday. It was a lot of fun, they had a nice dinner for friends and family to celebrate. It was a dinosaur theme party and all the little kids got to play a game similar to pin the tail on the donkey - only it was dinosaurs instead. It was funny to watch all the little kids, they werent even blind-folded but they just put them wherever. They all got bubbles for a prize for playing and everyone went outside and either blew or chased bubbles. I took a lot of pictures so I decided to make a slide show with them.



1 comment:
That party looked so fun, I love it when tons of kids get together and play. Brooklyns little pigtails are so cute. I need little clips like those ones you have.
Post a Comment