Friday, June 20, 2008

Whaddya think?

So I have been wanting to go get the girls pictures done but I just hate it! I've had too many bad experiences and a lot of times I go back for retakes because something didn't turn out, etc. Its always such a hassle and they cost so much so I decided to dress the girls up and go outside and snap a few myself, here's a few of my favorites, whaddya think?






































I took a lot more, they are on a slide show @ http://www.slide.com/r/YFRoPDv2qT_YQVCftKVltIDkQE11Ti0N?previous_view=mscd_embedded_url&view=original

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I think the outside shots are so much cuter, and natural. Getting them taken is such a pain. I love the matching outfits too, you did great!

Lauren said...

You did a great job. I agree, I prefer outside shots more than studio. The kids seem like they are in their own element. The pictures with the orange poppies are beautiful!

Jensen's said...

I think the pictures are amazing! Maybe because the girls are so aborable... ya think!
I'm having so much fun peeking into your life ...Thanks for sharing.
Love, Aunt Marcia

☆Lisa☆ said...

OMG! Jacquie those look professional! I love them. The colors are great and I really like the matching outfits. I just may have to hire you!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics! Your girls are so cute and photogenic. I love the flowers especially with their cute little outfits. You did a really great job being creative!