Saturday we went to Michelle and Brandon's to help them work on finishing thier backyard. While the guys were working in the backyard we let the kids play in the pool out front. They had so much fun! It was probably the first HOT day we've had this year. 
Don't worry her face is not actually in the water! She's such a water baby, she was crawling in it!
The girls love to go to Davin's house to play because there's so many little boy toys that we dont have at home.
Kenzie loved this little computer. It teaches letters and since we've been teaching her letters at home she thought it was so neat to recognize the letters it was asking for and have it tell her what a good job she was doing! The look on her face tells all!
Davin was telling me all about the neat-o cards that go in the computer.
After the guys got it all tilled up we raked the rocks into piles and loaded them into the back of the 4 wheeler to dump them. All the kids loved going along for the ride.
Sunday was Father's Day so we met up with my Mom and Dad and brothers and had a little picnic and they guys were able to fish while we were there. Here's the girls hanging out with their Daddy.
When someone would catch a fish that was too small to keep the girls were throwing them back into the water, it was just too cute to watch them lose them since they were all wet and slimy. It took Brooklyn about 10 tries to get this one back in the water because it kept slipping out of her hands and flopping around so much she couldn't really get ahold of it.
I was surprised to see them since do it, especially Kenzie because she's such a girly-girl but she was quite a trooper. She was reeling fish in with her Uncle Alex and a little while later she was bringing me the worms saying' "Look mom its just a little tiny one, isn't it cute?"
As you've probably noticed by now I love to take pictures! I took a lot more of the girls and my family on Sunday, check them out on our family blog @ http://www.kstaylorfamily.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
Oh man, sounds like a fun busy weekend. I love Brooklyns hair, I can't say it enough, you're so good to always do it cute, I hope I can feel as inspired with our next. Kenzie is looking so old, and she's getting smart with letters and numbers sounds like. School is coming up, I bet that is weird for you.
Post a Comment