I can’t believe it but my little princess is turning 4! It’s shocking how fast 4 years have gone by! She such a fun and sweet little girl to have around, I wish I could keep her like this forever! She gave a us quite a scare when she came into this world, and we are extremely lucky to have her in our family, I thank God for letting her come home with us after the scariest 2 weeks of my life!
We had a birthday party Saturday with some of our family and friends, we got out the pool and let the kids play in the water and had dinner. I have to say that Kenzie is SPOILED!!! She really likes cheerleader stuff lately and her Meahma & Papa (my Mom and Dad) got her a cheerleader outfit, she immediatley put it on and wore it most of the night, that is until she wanted to try the one with the tutu on it. Troy, Holli and Savanah also got a Barbie one and she's been changing between the 3 all weekend. After most of our guests had left Chad and his brothers Donald and Jared got into a water fight. They were running all over soaking each other. It was pretty entertaining! Since Grandma and Grandpa were gone Saturday they came Sunday and to wish Kenzie a Happy Birthday. They got her a game with a floor-mat that teaches her how to move her arms and do cheers. So again she put on her cheerleader outfit and her and Grandma practiced together.
I took so many pictures I couldn't decide which to post so I made them into a slide show.
She is so smart and funny, everyday she says or does something that amazes me or make me laugh. Although she has a definite stubborn streak, she is such a little sweetheart! I wanted to share some of the cute thing she does or has done recently.
*Whenever I go to work or leave at all, when I return she tells me, "I missed you today."
*When we are getting ready to leave in the morning she opens the door for me, "Since she could see my hands are full" and she says "Are we ready to go girls?" to Brooklyn and I.
*She asked Chad at dinner one day, "What did you do today, Daddy?" Well, he does maintenance and started explaining something he’d been working on and she sat and listened as if she understood every word!
*We love American Idol and this past season there was a guy on there with dreadlocks, she’s watching him, then turns to me and says, "Mom, I don’t like his hair, it looks like it has worms it." (Hopefully she keeps that same opinion forever!)
2 comments:
4 years old! I can't believe it. She really has such a fun sweet personality. I love all the funny things she's been saying. I'm glad her party was so fun, you're a great mom.
What a sweet girl you have! I love her long hair and her cute personality. Crazy how time goes by so fast, I can't believe she's 4 either!
Post a Comment