So I've had my hands full the last couple weeks! Every year when hunting season starts Chad and his friends go camping so they can hunt everyday! While he's gone I am home with the girls trying to keep them entertained all by myself, thus the reason I've been busy and haven't blogged for a while. We've done so much fun stuff and this morning I was ready to post and would you believe I hit the wrong button on my stupid camera and deleted ALL my pictures! I seriously wanted to CRY!!! We'd gone to "Elk Camp" to visit a couple times, we stayed there one night and I had some cute pictures of the girls exploring with Chad. Also when we came home through the canyon the next morning, the sun was coming up on all the trees that were changing colors, I got some awesome pictures that unfortunately I now can not share! We celebrated my Dad and my brother Troy's birthday, we even got our first snow for the year! Last Sunday, we actually had snow on the ground! It had all melted by the next day and this weekend it's supposed to be near 70 again! I am glad it didn't stick around! I love fall and that would have been to quick of a jump from Summer to Winter, plus I am SOOO not ready for snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment