Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Whoa...check this out!

So I saw this link on my cousin Noelle's site and thought I'd try it. This is about the 4th one i did but I does sort of look like McKenzie. I told it to make a boy first and it had really dark spikey hair, so I tried a girl and all you could see was the face because it was wearing a costume that covered "her" head, so I did another boy, it came out with short dark red hair, still not looking like my kids, then I did this one. It shocked me! On all 4 the face was pretty much the same. On this one the eyes are too dark and the nose is too big and but the mouth and cheeks and face shape along with the straight blond hair do rememble McKenzie, only McKenzie, simply put, is still WAY cuter! What do you think?

MakeMeBabies.com - What will your baby look like?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

You're right, Kenzie is way cuter, but that is a cool website, I will have to check it out.

☆Lisa☆ said...

Wow that's crazy!