On Thursday we invited Savanah and Rialy over to do some fun Halloween stuff. We made Pumpkin masks, spiders with their handprints and covered suckers to make little ghosts. The girls all had their costumes so I dressed them all up and took pictures of them in the yard.






4 comments:
I love the pumpkin walk, wish we could have gone this year. Really cute pictures, and once again you have such fun activities for kids. You're a great momma!
K so you are the best Mom ever!! Will you be my Mom for a day?? I love all the festive ideas. Someday soon I will have young ones to do fun activities with.
I love the paper on your blog! Where did you get it? I'm excited to see you guys at the Christmas party too! With all the kids, it'll be more fun too. Do you know when it is?
The turkeys are too cute, and you guys are so crafty! Thanks for the comment on SevenSpuds. Grandma told me about Grandpa Jack's mom's name--I'm impressed you knew that! I don't know where I first heard Mae but I love it and the family connection is fun. I think I will prevail eventually but I'll let Mike think about it! :)
Post a Comment