Saturday, October 18, 2008

Some good, NOT so clean Halloween fun!

I thought I'd share some of the fun things we've been doing for Halloween. We first painted pumpkins.

Then we made spiders with the girls' handprints and ghosts with thier feet.


And today we made cookies and decorated them.


Brooklyn just ate the candy then scraped all the frosting off with her fingers. Good thing I only gave her one!


Look at that face! It's hard to see but she's got a big blob of orange frosting on her nose. She was such a mess but she couldn't have been happier.

I decorated the first couple of cookies then let Kenzie take over, she did so good then when she ran out of what we'd been using to make the faces she made up her own with what was left. Cute huh!

I had some other pictures from when we painted but they were on my camera yesterday when I deleted everything :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My goodness! You've been busy being the festive girl! I love fall and I love all your cute ideas. I am totally making sugar cookies now.

Ashley said...

That's the worst when you lose pictures!!! I'm sorry, but it sounds like you guys have been doing a lot, and I love all the Halloween stuff you get into that's fun. I need to do better, I'm too lazy this year, and still haven't even goten costumes. THIS WEEK FOR SURE!

Lauren said...

You are such a fun mom! Love the Halloween ideas.

Jensen's said...

Seeing all that you are doing to get your kids in the mood for halloween really makes me miss my little children. Enjoy them every second, they grow up and are off having families of their own before you know it. I'm so glad to see that you are such a little homemaker. I'm sure it makes your Grandmas so proud!
Aunt Marcia