Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The funniest thing...

The funniest thing happened this morning. Kenzie loves to listen to Taylor Swift, so much that she has all her songs practically memorized. Well, I am at a point where I just can't hear anymore of it so I got out a discman so she could still listen to her cd but I could enjoy something different for a change. Funny thing is she is in the back seat listening to it on the way to my mom's this morning and she is just belting out the songs so loud I still can't hear the radio. So again, I found my self listening to Taylor Swift through the voice of my little girl....

I didn't mind it so much this way. It was so cute!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That's so cute. Man maybe she will be the next big sensation!

Jensen's said...

Sounds like you have been busy and stressed. I hope Easter brings you more peace and quiet. As always your girls are amazingly beautiful. I'm so glad for the chance to check in on you now and then.
Happy Easter!
Love, Aunt Marcia